Friday, May 16, 2014

My first Trip with DWC Italy *Rome* 2012

Italy Trip 

in 2012 I went to Italy with Dubai Women's College. in this were 17 students with 2 faculty and we went to 4 famous cities in Italy, the first one is Rome, Florence, Vince and Milan. in this part I would like to start with Rome which was the first city we visited. in other post I will share some photo about other cities in Italy.



  1.  this is the main gate of Vatican museum which you can some of historical things. very interested place to visit.


                                     this is inside of Vatican museum 





                   This place called the Colosseum. It is a famous place in Rome. 





Trevi Fountain is the famous fountain in Rome.


my next post will me about the second city I have visited in Italy is Florence 

No comments:

Post a Comment